Thursday, December 5, 2013

Reap & Sew


Book: A Plentiful Harvest: Creating Balance and Harmony Through the Seven Living Virtues
Author: Terrie Williams
Length: 324 pages
Publisher: Warner Books, Inc.
Price: $17.99

Reap & Sew by Allie Bauman

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, “ I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck

photo produced by barnesandnoble.com
In her book, A Plentiful Harvest, Terrie Williams provides guidance to living a happy, fruitful life. Her motivation behind this book was based on her previous experiences. She was determined to write down her discoveries of the Seven Living Virtues for others to follow as they journey to a more fulfilled life.

Terrie Williams is the Founder and President of Terrie Williams Agency. She represents celebrity clients such as Eddie Murphey and has authored several other books. Terrie Williams received The New York Women in Communications Matrix Award in Public Relations along with many other awards. Her success and life story have been an inspiration to many in the field of Public Relations. For this reason, she is often asked to speak at events.  
photo produced by blackenterprise.com




“What you tolerate, you will never change.” – Rick Godwin 


When purchasing this book, the reader must take the time to go through it week by week and journal. If one follows the guidelines and takes time to reflect on the readings, it can do wonders for that “burnt out” feeling. I think that this book can apply to all religions, cultures, and backgrounds.  The Seven Living Virtues helps to remind one that it is okay to take time for yourself.


  I was able to relate to Terrie Williams in several ways because she was also in the health field before she discovered the world of Public Relations. I found her words to be genuine, inspiring, and calming. I also  enjoyed the quotes that she provided in each chapter. 


I recommend this book to anyone who is searching for more out of life. 

1 comment: