Wednesday, March 26, 2014

First Blog

HI. My name is Rachael Montgomery. I'm a sophomore public relations major at OU. I'm currently sitting in Dr. C's class writing this 150 word blog as apart of an in-class assignment.

I'm only 19 years old, so really I haven't accomplished much. I've won a couple piano competitions--so cool, I know--and I've been to South Korea and Germany. I like to write opinion columns, which is beneficial considering I'm the assistant opinion editor at the Oklahoma Daily.

I like to go on runs for exercise; however, when it comes to the weights and crunches part, there's probably nothing I hate doing more.

If you see me on campus or in my house or car, I'm probably listening to music. I probably will sound like such a typical teenager in this next sentence, but I don't really mind it: I love music. And if I absolutely had to choose a favorite artist, I suppose it would have to be the group Young the Giant

Well, here's hoping I've met the 150 word count. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. You know where to reach me ( Dr. C's class, 1:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays) 



xoxo,
Ruthless Rachael




No comments:

Post a Comment