Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Traveling the World, and a Little Public Relations In Between


My name is Delaney. I'm a senior in public relations at OU. I grew up overseas most of my life, jumping from continent to continent. Life has always been a little fast paced, but that's to be expect when you move every two years. 
I originally came to OU to study international relations. I grew up fascinated by cultures and different ways of life. After taking human rights classes though, I became thoroughly depressed when I realized the rest of the world did not really understand or care what was going on around them.
I turned to public relations as a way to merge my interests with spreading the message. Now I'm at OU, trying to create some semblance of a degree and dealing with all the joys and trials that go along with being an undergraduate. Suffice it to say life is interesting at the very least. Here's hoping it can only gets better from here. 

Cheers,

Delaney 

Follow me on Twitter @DelaneyHarness

No comments:

Post a Comment