Wednesday, March 26, 2014



Hello,

My name is Amy Robinson and I am 21 years old. I am a junior studying public relations at the University of Oklahoma. I also have a minor in communication. I have lived in Oklahoma for most of my life and I lived on Grand Lake until recently when my parents moved to Joplin, Missouri. I also have 3 dogs that I’m obsessed with. Their names are Nacho, Sophie and Coco.  

I have an interest in fashion PR so one day I am hoping I will be doing something in my PR career with clothes or jewelry. I used to work at small boutique, which sparked my interest in fashion. I like to keep up with current trends and learning about new designers or fashion lines that are becoming popular. I am not really picky about where I live in the future but I am hoping to stay in the South because since I am from a small town, I like being close to my family and I like the feeling of “Southern hospitality.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment