Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introductory Blog Post


"The Start of Her Life"
By Chantel White

My name is Chantel White. I do not like my middle name so I tell people that I do not have one. I was born in Lawton, Oklahoma. I know that now, but when I was growing up I thought I was born in a cooler place like Germany until my family crushed my dream and told me I was born in Lawton. My childhood was interesting I suppose but I would rather not talk about too much of it until high school. I went to Eisenhower High School and like most young people I was cool in my own mind. I did not actually become "popular," according to media standards, until my junior year. I was in two clubs, I was starting my third year of track and field, I got my braces off, I discovered high heels, and I was in media broadcasting which was a difficult class to get in to. Life was getting good!

No comments:

Post a Comment