Thursday, March 27, 2014

Introduction

I am Erin Nelson from Colleyville, Texas. Often, people call me a "ginger" because of the vibrant red head I have. I, personally, enjoy having red hair because it helps me to stick out to others and is very rememberable. My family is what I take most pride in. I have four sisters and one brotherly, and after everyone getting married, I feel like my family gets bigger every day.
Currently, I am a 19-year-old public relations student at the University of Oklahoma. I hope to one day work in public relations and be involved in the fashion industry. While most find it silly or a waste of time, I enjoy looking at and discussing fashion, daily. My dream would to one day live and work in New York City, but only for a short time.
Although there are some things I would alter throughout my life, at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade anything for the blessings I have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment