Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Who is Rachel?

I could tell you I am a sophomore at the University of Oklahoma majoring in Public Relations and Marketing, but now I've already told you. That's the boring stuff, and usually it's the first thing I tell people upon meeting them. I am going to tell you being a business professional sounds cool and all, and my plans after college are to enter the professional world for some time. However, my passion lies with gaining knowledge the professional life cannot offer me. I am studying abroad in Arezzo, Italy this summer, and that is where I hope my adventure starts. How cool is it to see things and meet people you never imagined you would? If there is one thing you should know about me it is that I love to experience as much culture as possible. My happiness stems from simple adventure. 


Xoxo,
Rachel Zembraski

Instagram @rachel_zembraski
Twitter @rachelzembraski



No comments:

Post a Comment