Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introduction Alex Thomas

My name is Alex Thomas and I am a Junior transfer student from Oklahoma State University. Ironically, I was born and raised in Sooner nation right here in the town of Norman, OK (I'm a cowboy deep down). After I graduated from Norman North high school, I high-tailed it to Stillwater where I attended OSU for 2-years and then transferred back to my hometown. I currently attend OU and am part of the Gaylord College of Journalism. My degree changed multiple times while I was at OSU, starting with pre-med then to early childhood education and eventually ended up in the college of Journalism. I eventually chose to stick with public relations, with an emphasis on sports and is currently the degree I am working on. I eventually want to move away from Oklahoma, but we will see where my jobs take me after I graduate. I enjoy sports more than anything and hope that I can eventually put this passion of mine into my work someday!





No comments:

Post a Comment