Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Kickin' Katie

I hit the ground running in the Fall of 2012. I am currently a sophomore at The University of Oklahoma with a heart for others and a passion for public relations. My typical week includes giving campus tours, spending countless hours in Beaird Lounge studying and raising money for a philanthropic organization on campus called Sooners Helping Sooners.

After becoming a tour guide at OU, my allegiance for the Sooners grew. I am full of countless facts and information on every aspect of OU. My heart for others is shown more than ever by being there for prospective students.

Sooners Helping Sooners is a student-led organization that gives immediate financial aid to OU students who need help. I am the PR Director for SHS. I have been given the opportunity to combine school and passion, what could be better!





Boomer Sooner!

Kickin' Katie :)
@kcarter621






No comments:

Post a Comment