Wednesday, March 26, 2014

About Randi Gill

Hello All!

My name is Randi Gill and I am senior at the University of Oklahoma. I am pursuing a triple degree in Public Relations, International and Area Studies and Spanish and minoring in Enterprise Studies and Communication. You are probably thinking "overachiever!" and truthfully I just found each subject interesting and decided to major in all three. I started learning Spanish when I was in elementary school and I fell in love with the language. I even met my boyfriend in Spain! He is in the picture below! He is a cutie right? Since I grew up learning another language and about another culture, I found other cultures and languages fascinating. This lead to my International and Area Studies degree. Finally, I have always loved communicating with others and building relationships. Public relations seemed to be the perfect fit for me. Now, my whole life does not revolve around school. I am an avid scuba diver and traveler. I love to go to football games (hello I live in Oklahoma and go to OU!) and go to Oklahoma City Thunder games. Cooking and baking is another one of my passions. My Grandma was a true "southern belle" and she gave me all of her family recipes! If you come to my house for dinner you will not be disappointed! Just ask my boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment